Friday, October 26, 2007

Go Hawks


Here he is, Dylan Michael Overmohle! We checked into the hospital at 11AM thurs., and at he checked into the world at 7:32 Fri. morning. All is well so far, with the exception of nursing. He hasn't shown any interest at all, but around 6 tonight he spit up a fair amount of amniotic fluid, so we assume he just needs to get rid of all of that before he can get hungry enough to figure out the program.
I say we should have spelled the name Dillon, after Matt Dillon, (James Arness- Gunsmoke).
She says I am an idiot. I guess Dylan is better that Festus.
Chrissy is doing very well. She has the expected pain from delivery, but overall is doing a lot better than I expected. I hope she takes full advantage of all of the help she gets from the nurses, and gets enough rest in the next few days. Both of us are running on very little sleep, I have a feeling we are just going to crash anytime now. It's just hard to fall asleep now, the excitement hasn't worn off yet.
That's it for now, I sent an email with a few more pics, but I think I may have screwed it up. I'll figure it out sometime. Sorry if I lost some of you in the whole gunsmoke section, I'm tired.

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

Congratulations Jason & Chrissy!!Dylan is sure a little cutie, can't wait to meet him in person!

The Palmers said...

Congrats Jason & Chrissy. What a cutie. I'm sure he'll be a great Hawkeye Fan....daddy just needs to teach him!!! And yes take advantage of the hospital help!!! Get that much needed rest!!! Take care Overmohle Family!!!

Kristi @ Sunday Afternoon said...

Congratulations! He's adorable!! He must have been good luck, because the Hawkeyes won!!!

Unknown said...

Congrats guys! And I totally got the Gunsmoke reference ;)

Doug & Allison said...

Congrats on your new little linebacker-What an absolute sweetheart-We cannot wait to meet him!
All our love--
Doug & Allison