Somehow I posted that last one before I was done. The crabby pic was during his first bath at home, the other one was right after the bath when his mother picked him up to comfort him. Things have been going pretty well, he has gotten the hang of nursing, and is hungry all of the time. We took him in for a one week check-up this morning, he is back up to his birth wieght of 6lb 12oz. The dog has taken an interest in the new addition. He has been ok, but if Dylan is low to the ground he does a little excessive sniffing and tries to sneek in some kisses. 
I could go on and on about the education Chrissy and I are getting, but I am already tired of typing.
2 comments:
So very cute. I'm sure you are shaken up a bit by "the little poop maker." Thanks for posting new pics. Can't wait to see you guys again in a couple of weeks.
Just an FYI---the education never ends from here on out. Also, you'll never feel like you are getting any smarter because often times there's a "pop quiz" that puts you right back to square one:) Love to see the pics! Look forward to see the 3 of you next weekend!!
Post a Comment