Every year my lovely wife buys Halloween candy, like most people do. She even gets it weeks ahead of time- nothing wrong with being prepared and ahead of the game. The problem is she puts it in a nice big bowl and sets it right on the kitchen counter, and then proceeds to yell at me every time I eat it! I'm completely confused by this. I am only human. What amI supposed to do, just look at it. I could see her point if she hid the candy on the top shelf of the cupboard, but its right there, out of the package, in the bowl. This practice has been going on for at least the last three years. Am I wrong?
Things have been very busy. Fire prevention week was a coulpe weeks ago, we had our annual firemans fundraiser, and I went to the 2 elementary schools in town to do fire prevention stuff- you know stop, drop, and roll. Six year olds like to talk a lot. We also did some live interior fire training yesterday. we just added five new members to the fire dept. so this was very valuable, but takes time and energy. Other than that it has been meetings, meetings, meetings, and trying to get stuff done around the house. I don't think I have played golf for 3 weeks, sad.
Chrissy has been doing very well. She has had the usual aches and pains, but overall is handling pregnancy better than I expected. It sounds like they want to induce her as soon as the baby drops, she has an appointment mon. morning, so it could be as early as tomorrow! I'm not counting on it, but it sounds like it will be sometime this week. She had a baby shower today in Meriden, and it sounds like we got a lot of things we need, although I'm sure there will be some things I will be scrambling to get.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
We will all be waiting to hear the news that your baby has arrived! I'm sure it'll move along just fine when you get to the hospital! Good luck!!!
Sometime this week?! I just checked my phone to make sure it's on...I'm so excited for you both - can't wait!
Why is Chrissy so mean to you??!! hahaha
Post a Comment